website menu options not showing

Ryan F. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I have added a blog to our website using a plug in and have added a post. The page is live, but not showing on the menu. I have added the blog and the post to the menu. Why is it not showing on the website? I have not had this problem before. thanks

Best Answer
photo

Its likey that you didnt add the page to the Proper Menu. At the top of your screenshot (where we cant see.) It says select the Menu you want to edit. Theres are 5+ menus here to choose from. It look like you did add the blog page to your menu. But if your not seeing it on the homepage then your editing the incorecct menu. My home Page Uses the Menu Called:

"header - with catergories (header- with categories) Yours could be different but add the page on each menu 1 at a time until you determine which menu your home page is using.

Comments (5)

photo

Did you click "posts" in the left and the select to add the one? Also, You shouldn't need a plug in to add blog posts.

photo

Its likey that you didnt add the page to the Proper Menu. At the top of your screenshot (where we cant see.) It says select the Menu you want to edit. Theres are 5+ menus here to choose from. It look like you did add the blog page to your menu. But if your not seeing it on the homepage then your editing the incorecct menu. My home Page Uses the Menu Called:

"header - with catergories (header- with categories) Yours could be different but add the page on each menu 1 at a time until you determine which menu your home page is using.

photo

Alternatively go to your home page, edit with elemntor, edit your header, click on the menu to edit, view the content and it will display which menu you are using on your home page,

11d531c96c36e69227b18e6b56a7f199

photo

I believe the menu you were editing in the screenshot was not the one at the top of your site. It does look like you did add the blog post to the header. Do you still need help with this?

photo

Yes the information was exactly correct I didn't realize there was multiple menus and I changed the menu and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much

Leave a Comment

Attach a file