How to change the from "$500 per Day"

Josh M. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I already edited within wordpress to show the 6-hour rental price, but the live site is still picking up and showing the "$500 per day" price. I've tried editing the html, but was unable to do it that way, i've tried overriding the price for the items within wordpress via the io plugin, also, and that didn't do anything.

Comments (4)

photo

Those changes if I'm not mistaken made inside the short code in the admin WordPress plugin for Io

photo

I'm assuming you only show one price and not multiple prices on your inventory page? I'd like to know how to edit that wording as well.

photo

i looked inside the shortcode, but saw all of the pricing options. Should i delete all of them besides the 6-hour option?

photo

No! Because that's not what's choosing your price. Share screenshots of your item prices AND your WordPress pricing settings

photo
photo

If you go to the dashboard and go to Inflatable office-->Pricing...You can adjust what prices/hours show...you don't necessarily need to mess with short code unless you need to change the actual wording that's showing??

Leave a Comment

Attach a file