Invalid Request: there are conflicts

Emily B. shared this problem 14 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I am trying to edit a contract. I am adding a performer and removing a performer. It will not save the changes, I get an error stating Invalid Request: there are conflicts

When I try to exit the contract it save save and make a copy or save and exit. I have tried both and it will not save the performer changes? It also creates the confirmation email with blank services and does not list the services of the performer even though there is a description and price. This was also happening last week and it fixed itself

Comments (1)

photo

First the conflict has to do with the obstacle course. You can check general preferences to see how you chose to allow conflict handling for admins. That's where I would start. Next, your saying "contract" but you're in the lead, what status do you have it set as? If your settings allow admins to overwrite conflicts then maybe you don't have it in the right status. The quote status won't bypass conflicts even if your an admin, but you can change the status to contracted and overwrite all conflicts.

Based on the images, I'd say first you don't have writes to over write conflicts (that's why it won't save). AND second you have the wrong status so the PO/Vendor Contract is showing a $0 balance.

photo

thank you let me try that now

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file