Very hard reaching suport thus far.

Josh M. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I've gotta say, it's been very, very hard getting support, and the one meeting i was able to schedule, the lady emailed me saying she was gonna be late, and i had another thing scheduled, then there was ZERO follow up by her or anyone else in support to my numerous requests to learn how the hell io works. If unable to provide support to new customers, please let me know, because the season is starting and i can't wait weeks at a time for help, especially when the request is urgent because i am live and don't even know the app you guys use or any damned thing.

Comments (3)

photo

There is no app at the moment. I'm not io so this doesn't fix your issue but I'm happy to help Monday if you're free then.

photo

I like Chad are not IO but have used the product for manyyyyyyyyyy years.. what are you needing help with? There is a strong community of users that help..

one thing i found good when i first started was the videos on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/@InflatableOffice/videos

but another thing that i find important is to not tackle the full program at once,

get where you can enter inventory, orders and email and take payments.

that is the most important part ..

aside of that , tell us what you need help with and im sure we will al jump in to help or point you in the right direction to a training guide..

photo

Good morning, here is our support calendar so you can schedule a google meet with one of our support staff.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file