Automation Texts Not Working

Matthew I. shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

We have 4 text automations but they don't seem to be working as expected.

2 of them should text the customer 1 hour before the start of their pickup/return date/time window to remind them of pickup/drop off procedure.

I am unable to get this to work, I've created several test leads and set the pickup/return windows for later the same day. I should get a text approximately 1 hour before the pickup/drop off window but it never gets sent and the log has zero entries, even though the filter shows my lead being included.

Can someone help us with this?

Comments (21)

photo

It does look like it's working...right now it's just hard to test out because there's just no leads that fall into the criteria. I see you put in your number for a test lead...but if you look at the log it shows your number is "unsubscribed"

photo

I saw that in the log so I enabled the text for my number and ran a test. Again, the automation showed "1 lead effected" but did not actually run. We also had customers this past weekend say they never received the texts

photo

Do you have a couple lead example #'s of ones that should have gotten the texts but didn't?

photo

9130791 is an example.

photo

Attached is screenshot confirming my test lead is included

photo

Any update on this? We're heading into the weekend.

photo

Unfortunately, every time I go to check on the automation the filter is pulling "0"

photo

Can we schedule a time for you to look at it and I can create some test leads for you to check out?

photo

Curtis, two test leads were just created.

photo

What automation should be working for these?

photo

9250619 Should be picked up by "Automation New - CPU Next 1 Hr - Text"

9250471 Should be picked up by "Send Deliveries to Zapier within 48 hrs"

photo

These are screenshots showing the leads are included

photo

Ok...we are looking now

photo

Hi Susan, were you able to see what I'm talking about using those two test leads?

photo

Is there an update on this? I'd really like to get this resolved before our season ramps up.

photo

We did have an automation bug...but now we are looking at your Zapier automation that has couple of leads that are filtered that should be working.

photo

Right, it should have sent several leads over (the filter is including them) but nothing has come across and the Automation log has 0 entries.

photo
photo

Looks like this has been sorted out...You should see automations up and running again

photo

Give the developers my regards! It looks like orders are finally making it over to our dispatching software.

We will test texting this weekend with our customer pick-up orders and report back if any issues persist.

Thank you!

photo

Yes finally! It was affecting a lot of people. eek

Leave a Comment

Attach a file