available items

Angel R. shared this problem 13 months ago
Solved

Hello,

It came to my attention by a customer that all of my items show unavailable. I checked on my end and I know the units were available. Once I tried to book an item on different dates , i kept getting this message "some items are not available on this date" and $0. Can someone please help ? Or what do I need to edit?

7fa0ccebe6c3dc5827f82e45d85ae7e4

Comments (13)

photo

Have you tried accessing your website as a customer from your quote page a lot of times the clients click on the wrong dates or the wrong times what's your website and I'll try it

photo

My first thought by looking at your screenshot you posted 6:00 a.m. to noon is that inside or outside of your hours of operation

photo

yes , i tried but it gives the same error.

http://WWW.LETSFIESTARENTALS.COM

photo

Hello Angel,

I am having the exact same issue with my site as well right now. Did you find a solution? Seems to be an issue with IO.

photo

Corey, I am also having our developers take a look at your site to get your cart issue fixed.

photo
photo

First issue I got by clicking on the book my Fiesta button is all kinds of coding error

photo

YUP , I just noticed that . The quote page is down or who knows what happened :/

photo
photo

There has to be an issue with your shopping cart because it's not allowing me to check out anything and it's also not putting prices in the cart when I click on an item so I'm going to guess that the error that I gave you a screenshot of is probably what's holding up your entire cart process

Have you made any changes to your shopping cart or your quote form recently

photo

i have not , only the ppl from IO when I was having some issues with inventory and stuff. must have been something that they changed ?

photo
photo

So you could go to settings page templates and go to your wordperfect checkout form and look at the revisions and maybe go back one or two revisions and see if that fixes it you could also look at your quote request form and go back one or two revisions and see if that fixes it

photo

i have no clue what i am doing , im going to mess up something else lol

photo

I have a ticket open with our web developers to have them fix this cart issue and look at the quote request page.

photo
photo

Your website allowed me to fill out a contact form so it's definitely something with the quote

photo

Go to settings page templates click on WP checkout and then click in the area that says revisions and see if there's been a recent revision

photo

I am having the exact same problem with my site as well right now.

photo

IO must be having a issue

photo

Are you using conditional pricing?

photo

i just tested this again and it works with no errors all the way to the checkout process is where i stopped

i did see the IO logo you might wnat to change it to your company logo

e94fb0b6b7fa43735d1a900fcc5757a5

photo

do you know where i can go to change that ?

photo

It should be in settings contract templates and then find the one you're using

photo

It looks like you have 2 contract templates one with your logo. If that's the one you have already adjusted you just need to make it default. Referring to the one named "Rental Agreement" (see attached)

photo
photo

Hi Angel, our developers advised they were able to fix the cart availability and your quote page. They advised there was a ' in the page's group name which was causing the error. Please take a look.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file