customer pages

Tom S. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

1) I really like the new quote page that allows the discount to be applied to each attraction rather than an accumulated discount added to the total. However, when I create the discount for each attraction it just reduces to the net rather than show the customer the actual cost plus the discount as the quote itself does. Then the bottom line is always the net and the customer never really sees the true cost minus the discount.

To get him to do that, we really need to stay with the old system, ignore the application of a discount on each item and just do the math and add the discount to the bottom line.

Is there a way to get our contract to show the discount the way the new quote does to our back office?

2) The new features on the contract page shows items that are not appearing on our contracts.

To enable the update do we need to take some action?

PS I am getting more comfortable with the new system every day but prompts many questions. Sorry.

Comments (4)

photo

I like question 1. Not sure if it's just a variable thing or not so I'm commenting to follow.

photo

1. I believe you can do this with variables...if you can give me an example of a lead you have this done on I can try to help you get the results you want. We can maybe add a variable for original price, discounted price, total, etc.?

2. Can you give us an example?

photo

you could adjust your contract template and other templates as needed and some columns and have it contain these variables which would then allow you to show the orginal price then the discount then the final total per item would show the discounted price for the full qty?

is that what you are trying to do?

*rentalunitprice*

*rental_discount*

*rentaltotalprice*

photo

I think so Greg but I am unable to attempt that until I return to my office and have some time to better focus on it in a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file