Set Up Time - Multiple Quantities

Richard J. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to manipulate the set up time for individual inventory (other than on the lead itself?).

Eg. An inflatable works ok because usually there is only 1 of them - set it at 30 minutes or whatever and that's your set up time.

But when you have a plastic chair, you can't really win either way because it's a high quantity ski - entering 1 minute to unload a single plastic chair is unreasonable but if you have 200 of them, it's too much

Comments (5)

photo

This is really the only way...even if you enter 1 minute in the inventory item as the set up time--You will end up having to adjust on the leads when there's hundreds on the lead

photo

Hi there I've had the same problem with mine sorted out all the times in the inventory and adjust the set up time on the lead but then this is not reflected when the schedule is printed. can you help??? i recently had a job that had three items that would take 15 mins each so total 45mins but printed 15mins and saved as 45 mins on lead page for both setup and tear down but as stated previously only showed 15mins,

photo

What is the lead # where this behavior happened?

photo
photo

Set all your times in the inventory them selves. I have my chairs to zero. If you have an order with lots - just adjust it on that lead.

photo

I do not believe I requested this as I am not having trouble with set up times.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

photo

Are you needing assistance with something else?

photo

You need to set the times manually on each lead with multiple items. There is no way IO can properly calculate this. Along with the problems you noted, IO will not factor in how many people you have doing the setup.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file