Template Variables

Steve S. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a variable or possibly you can make a variable that I would like to have and I'm sure others would like it to. The fullsetuptimetext and fulltdowntimetext are what I am going to talk about. An example for the fulltdowntimetext (Sun, Jun 19, 2022 10:00am - Tue, Jun 21, 2022 7:00pm) like this when we schedule them for those pickup times. I would like it if these variables could act the same way as the fullsetupwindow and fulltdownwindow. Meaning they use the (window only and nothing can change once the delivery planner assigns a truck to the order. Rite now we use only the fullsetupwindow and fulltdownwindow on are invoices and emails and such. We do this because we don't want the delivery planner changing the times once we assign the vehicles. We also like how when the delivery/ pickup windows are not schedule they do not appear on the contract till we schedule them in the contract. I would just like to have the day of the week in them just like the first variable I mentioned.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and if this is a variable you would consider making.

Thanks

Comments (1)

photo

Do you mean you want a variable that times don't change even if the times do change on the lead due to delivery/routing?

photo

Yes exactly. Thanks

photo

I can put a request/suggestion in...not sure if it's possible. But will let you know!

photo

Hi Susan,

Do you know if they have given any thought on making up these new variables?

Thanks

photo

No updates yet. During our busy times new things are slower to be looked at and implemented.

photo

Hi Susan,

Just checking in.

Do you know if they have given any thought on making up these new variables?

Thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file