Zip code not appearing in IO for square, Pmts not going through

Ken M. shared this problem 14 months ago
Solved

Can anyone help format the square payment processing via IO. The zip code is not appearing which does not let the payments go through. We called square who indicated it is on IO side. I can process payments via the app but not IO

Comments (1)

photo

Where is this happening? When you are submitting a payment on a lead? When customer submits on a contract?

photo

This is a manual import of the card number on io for square payments. Squares backend states the error is from a wrong zip code but is do not have the option to add that zip code in

photo

When you are entering a payment on a lead you have to fillout all the info and then the spot pops up for the zip code last

photo

That’s issue. Zip code is not populating. That is not an option. How do I make it an option

photo

What lead are you trying to process a payment on?

photo

I am having the same issue. The zip code does not show on any lead to accepting payment.

photo

The zip code field for the cc doesn't appear until you've entered so many digits of the card is that not happening for you? What lead are you having trouble with?

photo

I did not pop up. I have already processed the card, but it is lead

photo

Can you confirm that this issue occurs from multiple browsers and/or devices? Is your browser up-to-date and have you tried disabling any browser extensions that may be enabled? Have you tried using a different internet connection? Possibly try with your browser open in safe mode where plugins are turned off. It’s likely an issue on your end, not us or square as we are unable to replicate during our troubleshooting of this issue.

photo

It worked under a private browser. How can I turn off safe mode?

photo

What browser are you using?

photo

Safari

photo
  • On your iPhone or iPad, go to SafeSearch settings.
  • Turn SafeSearch on or off. If you find a Lock at the top right, your SafeSearch setting is locked. The settings page provides info about who manages your SafeSearch setting. ...
  • At the top right, tap Back

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file