Additional Buttons on Menu of IO

Chad B. shared this idea 13 months ago
New

I would like to see 2 things added to the IO menu bar. First is the "add new lead" button and second would be a "funnel" button. The add new lead button would make it easier to create a lead from anywhere you navigate within IO. Small nuisance but one that would be awesome to fix.

The second would drop down an abbreviated list of leads. It would be great if we could add at least some filtering or carry the filtering over from the leads page too.

I've added an image of what I thing both ideas would look like. I've requested the button before but haven't heard anything on it so I'm adding it to this idea.

Comments (3)

photo

Dude, they've made adding a lead a scroll and click, click option since day 1. Should be on every screen at all times. I've asked many times.

photo

i love the idea of a quick add button on the top bar even it it was over where you was talking about a funnel button, just make it green like the other button and call it NEW LEAD something press it and bam to a new lead screen to start, id also like it to open in a new window if possible so you could still be on waht you was working on while taking a call for a new lead / quote..

i usually keep 2 tabs of IO open anyway but just a thought

photo

This is too funny not to share. This was in an email I sent to support on 12/5/2019

dc9d1079719b5ddb192c8764f204e585

Great minds...

photo

great minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though my desk isnt messy LMAO

photo
photo

If you use IO phone and a call come in you do get an Add New Lead button on the phone bar, as well as view leads (that looks at all leads with this phone number)

photo

you get a View Leads but not a new lead ..

photo

dcd089393ea84c2aa5f564254106eb77

photo

You have to be on with the customer (this is me calling myself :D )

photo

Yeah, i use that all the time. Only time I'd really use it is if i am creating a lead from an email. Then i don't have to navigate. But not everyone has IO phone. So it was just a thought.

photo

I agree. It would be good, and since they have something kinda working already maybe they can build off of it

photo

How long have you had it I didn't do a test call I was simply looking at the last call that came in on my log and forgot about when the call actually comes in I forgot the new lead button does open up

photo

Since old IO I believe. Definitely has been there since Upgrades was released

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file