Alerts: Payment Made not received if payment is process by admin

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hello

Is it possible to receive the payment made if a representative enter himself the credit card info of the customer or proceed himself with a payment (balance for exemple)

in that lead; #13011871

The payment of 71.54 was process by the rep. but i did not receive the alert email: payment made.

If i can't receive the alert email for that, what would be the automation to build ? I am stock at which filter to build....

Thank you

Comments (7)

photo

You would want to turn on the alert in the Settings-->Alerts for "Payment Taken"

photo

It is on have and i am receiving it when a customer makes a payment by himself

I wand to receive it also when a representative takes the payment ...

photo

See attached the one I'm referring to is not on. The "Payment Made" is when the customer makes the payment on their end and the "Payment Taken" is when done by worker on IO side.

photo

So sorry, thank you

Questions

1 : is there a possibility to only receive alert when the payment is taken by a representative and not by me because i'm at the administration so i know when i take a payement....

2: if i set up an automation to take balance on credit card, will a receive one of the 2 alerts ?

photo

HEllo

I made active the ''payment taken'' last Thursday. And the alert email was not received Friday.

See exemples:

12934551, payment was taken by the representative with credit card and no alert

12202087: payement was taken by administrative person with credit card on file and no alert.

Please let me know

Thank you

photo

I have developers looking into this, will advise once it's reviewed.

Thanks!

photo

Per developers we will not exclude you as administrator and Payment taken alerts are now being sent.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file