Promotions & Fees Change?

Jake S. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi there,

Was there a recent change to the promotions & fees? I had made one just a couple of weeks ago for a corporate pricing fee to apply ONLY to commercial customers, and now it is being applied to all orders. Is that something you can help me with?

Comments (7)

photo

Can you send me a lead that is NOT a commercial customer where this fee has applied?

photo

Hi Gabrielle,

invoice # 8852303

I have obviously been removing the fee from residential customer invoices, so this lead has been created solely for this purpose.

photo

Thank you...I'm still working on getting this to work properly I will update you once we have a fix!

photo

The promo/fee for the TSSA is now working. Had to change it to be 9999 events and created an optional field called "Commercial" that has been applied. I have tested and it was working as it should. Let us know if you continue to have issues.

photo

Hi Gabrielle,

Any chance we can get the fee to apply off of Customer Type instead of another optional field that I have to pick Commercial a second time?

photo

No because if we link them to the customer type it is a flat fee and you cannot do a percentage. So if you want it to be percentage based fee this is how it it has to be set up.

photo

One option you have is to change the conditional pricing so that if the customer chooses commercial they will get one price and residential you get another. You would need to go to the item prices and save the price +25% for each item (I could help set one up as example). So each item would have 2 prices one for commercial and one for residential but doing it this way the "fee" won't be a separate line and would be built into the price of the rental if this is something you are interested in.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file