shopping cart times

Ryan F. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to not allow customers to select times, but only the date in the shopping cart? That way the only time they are selecting times is in the drop down menu for time slots

Comments (1)

photo

This has been updated, I've hid the times on your cart and now when they go to check out the time slots will appear.

photo

Thanks. Can I do this in my other account, junk box dumpster rentals as well? Is there a way in that account to choose day slots instead of time slots? Like if a dumpster is rented in 3, 7 and 10 day options, this could be an option?

photo

Unfortunately at this time we don't have a feature to choose day slots but could be an option in the future.

photo

so if you use time slots you cannot do multi day rentals?

photo

Correct when using timeslots you are restricting the rental into a specific time frame and only have the timeslots to choose from. Here is a link with info about timeslots and their purpose.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/timeslots

photo

Thanks. I won't be able to use timeslots then for my dumpster rental business as all rentals are multiple days. I have deleted the time slots but they still show on the shopping cart. Can you help delete them there? I would like the customer to only be able to select the day's, no times for this business.

photo

The times have been removed from the shopping cart and the only thing that can be changed by the customer is the dates. I'm putting a ticket in with developers to have the clock removed from your WP checkout page.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file