wordpress global site colors

Ryan F. shared this question 14 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I have changed my wordpress colors in elementor under site settings, global colors but it is not updating them. Am I missing something?

Comments (4)

photo

Are you saving after making the changes?

photo

Yes. I went back later and it is showing the new colors saved but never changed the template colors. The same process worked fine on my other site

photo
photo

Did you try clearing your cache/history?

photo

I did not. but I have checked from multiple browsers and devices over a period of months. Do you see the colors updated from gray to green on your device?

photo
photo

Here is what we see, are these the correct colors? If not what are the colors supposed to be? This is a screenshot of your Inflatabable bounce house category.

photo

I'm sorry, I do not see the screenshot. I am not sure what I want the colors to be. I want to play around with it.

photo

In the screenshot, I am in elementor saved templates, in the header template. You can see I have changed the background to green but it is still gray. I have saved it. I went into the original template below and changed it easily, but the current version is not allowing any changes.

photo

Sorry here is what we see.

photo

thanks. yes the top two gray bars in the header are the ones I am trying to play around with and the changes won't take effect.

photo

Let us know what colors you change to and we can have developers take a look

photo

#3F9938 is the color

photo

We took a look at your header. It has the #3F9938 color now. You should also be able to make changes. Make sure to Purge SG cache, and refresh as usual. I will attach a screenshot of my view.

50760490c8022e4ed65f7cbed4a4e837

photo

thanks, it is showing the update now. how do I change the color for the very top bar that is gray? ?

photo

Sorry, I just changed it to black to match the screenshot you posted. You can change the color while editing your header. Please see the screenshot below.

b7cf22a81d3f1ae48660a777cc2a69f5

photo
photo

I just pulled it up and I'm still getting gray too

Leave a Comment

Attach a file