This object is in archive! 

Website booking online Locking up Unable to book online

Sue F. shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

We have been having issues with the website quote and booking not working. Sometimes the customer cannot book online. They enter all their information and can't get past the quote to book.

On our end we are having the same problem. I have completed quotes on the website only to have them lock up and I can't save or book it. I have had to re-enter all the information in IO.

Thanks,

Sue Flanders

Comments (1)

photo

Good morning, I was able to get a quote, I could not book because I am outside of your hours for autobooking, which you have set to 9-5, so I get a message telling me that someone will contact me shortly to book? What is happening when you are doing it? I'm trying to recreate the issue.

photo

Thank you. Is it possible we can remove the option of them selecting times and they just select days?

photo

The times have been removed and you have the timeslots available for the customer to choose from they can select the day from the Calendar?

photo

It has nothing to do with time slots or after hours. Customers book online 24/7 and have been for years.

This is happening during the office hours as well. The customer has had issues completing the quote and when they try to book, the quote locks up and they cannot book. It doesn't happen every time. It also happens to us during office hours when we are completing a quote for the customer and trying to book. It just locks up and I can't move forward with booking. Sometimes I cannot save the quote. So when I close out it's lost. Other times the quote screen locks up and I close out, go into IO to do the quote and about an hour later, several quotes pop up in IO for the same customer but the of course they are not complete.

photo

Do you have those lead examples so that we can troubleshoot them? Possibly the multiple unfinished quotes? Or any example might help to see if its an issue with IO or possibly a server issue?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file