This object is in archive! 

Automatic downgrade didnt work

Lora C. shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

For some reason this lead did not automatically downgrade to a quote after 24 hours as it had previously as you can see in the Log. Please let us know what is going on.

Comments (6)

photo

See below

photo

I'm showing in the log that it downgraded? See attached pic.

photo

That was on the 18th. The customer missed the cut off so we recreated it on the 21st and it never downgraded. See my first picture

photo

I have put in a ticket for this issue. I will let you know as soon as this is fixed!

photo

How do I set this feature up to downgrade after the quote expires? I usually put quotes on hold for 3 days, and then if there is no contact from the customer, I downgrade it back to quote status myself. I have many customers that like to sit in contract sent status for weeks. I would like for these situations to expire and go back to quote or even inquiry status automatically. Please let me know how to make this function happen. Also, when a customer pays a deposit, the status changes to deposit paid. Then before their event they pay the balance, but it does not automatically move to paid in full status. It only goes to paid in full status when the customer pays in full on the first transaction. Thanks!

photo

Melody G Dula,

You can set up an automation to handle this for you. I will send you a link on how to achieve this.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/automations

Leave a Comment

Attach a file