customer past events

Tom S. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

How do I find a customers past events to suggest new items similar to but not the same as their past history?

Often find myself on the phone with past customer who asks what they have had, trying to look up history to make new suggestions.

Comments (7)

photo

In new IO. Events/leads>customers

Type the customers name and select it. Then you'll be able to view associated leads. In some cases. You may see a couple customer names matching.

photo

Thank you. I did that then used the merge option to join the separate events from past years but I don’t see a way on one page to see the attractions on their history. Cumbersome to have to open each event to see the rental.

Sent from my iPhone

photo

you dont have to open each event you can hover over the icon and it will open a quick view window.. you can also customize this hover view in settings/pages/lead hover

ab47f05a50384e05229231a75e6993c9

photo
photo

Good morning Tom, I have created you a report called past rentals. If you need assistance with getting this I will be more than happy to help you!

photo

Thank you Jen, yes I do need that assist.

How can I get it. Right now I am tryingto see past histories needed to help customers.

photo

Hi Tom, please see my video response.

photo

here is how we search our orders without a report, then we use the hover over

we just go to leads then enter the client name in the search as jen showed you but we dont do the report part.. like for example this below screen shot shows 54 events for this client

1a9c5171b40a8c1d6cc9679f9b237ae4

photo

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file