Leads viewable in Workers App

Sam R. shared this problem 14 months ago
Awaiting Reply

IO is syncing with my quickbooks online, however i cant find the setting anywhere in IO.

From what i understand its setup differently on a multi location account than a regular account, a few months back i changed to multi location and no one at IO can seem to help me and they dont seem to care either.

On another note all my tax exempt orders that go to Quickbooks for some reason the delivery fee is getting taxed and it's also showing a balance due in QuickBooks for the tax on the delivery fee because of that.

Comments (3)

photo

I let Tim know and he's taking a look

photo

Sam, this information might help you with regards to shipping being taxable..

what state are you in..

if you state considers shipping taxable and you havent been doing it that way, quickbooks most likely knows it should be and would then be making the corrections on your orders

See where your state falls in taxing delivery charges

https://www.avalara.com/blog/en/north-america/2022/02/how-to-handle-sales-tax-on-shipping-a-state-by-state-guide.html

photo

Yes, switching to multilocation does require us to make some changes to your QB integration. I did that on 2/9. You would go to Settings->QuickBooks to see your integrations. You will see in the screenshot below that you have 2 entries. I removed a third that didn't need to be there.

23f7d102bfbf2460b7a2b8d9853efef7

The first entry is your original sync before you became multilocation. The second entry is the one I fixed to make it work for your multilocation account. It has been successfully syncing, and there really isn't anything you need to do in this area.

I will need a lead or two as examples if you want me to research your delivery tax issue in QB. Please either copy and paste links to the leads or paste in their IDs. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file