The worker email is available but not the cell phone

Can you add this please ?

Thank you

Comments (6)

photo

did you use this variable

*worker_cellphone*

photo

I'm trying to add the column in the reports section.

3ae70256af66b7274b8367b2a908fb4a

photo

I have your request in with developers. Will advise once it's reviewed.

Thanks!

photo

you would need to switch to workers but yes that variable isnt an option even under worker report type..

IO will need to add that

its also funny that Worker ID appears twice

c7bd9af1bcf80112dbc26b8ef591c0a5

photo

This should be a very quick fix once a developer sees it. Did you notice that mobile phone is listed on the default worker report? Is that report missing some info that you're looking for?

3273ec16631de2c4d77d39164ca65b13

photo

yes i noticed for the worker report but no, we are building a report for shifts, that is also more complete than the defautl shift report.

photo

I'd like to know what reports your getting for the shift? I've had a hard time generating much. When we use the route planner to assign shifts, the data doesn't go any further. I have to manually go in to each lead and assign shift for them to show in the shift page OR on several reports.

photo

Hello Chad

We are planning in each leads, shift tab. Otherwise we did not have all the info we wanted. We added 2 optionnal fields.

Here is the report we send to our employees each week so they know when the are working.

8a676e205d6a7db70bb281258f7e66e7

And then, we are printing this report (below) build in 'packing list template'' in part with YOUR template :) so they have all the info they need for the event and we print the vehicule packing list so they have a total of accessories such as blower, elec. cord, ect.

65a50873bb9e2fc88956b26efccf5472

photo
photo

Casey I'm a big believer in every variable in the software should be available for us to export for whatever needs we have I mean after all the data we're putting in is not top secret information to ourselves

photo

Absolutely. I was just making sure she knew it was there in case it was a one-time thing she needed.

photo

I'd just love to have every variable available for reports and then have the all in the reports drop down and filters etc it would make those of us that want to do various things able to do it without support

photo
photo

The worker cell is now available in reports.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file