vehicule packing list not printing correctly for workers

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

HEllo

We are printing the vehicule packing list from the leads/ event section, selectionning the leads we want to print and then choosing ''vehicule packing list'' from the list

When i do it, it shows the information but when my event managers do it, it shows nothing.

My events managers are Hugo and Cedric

See what Cedric sees:

b6b8221e6f174863465e5a14d4fe4916

Comments (10)

photo

Are you printing this through the delivery planner? what dates?

photo

No... that is the thing. I want to print it from the print utility of the leads/event as we chose, for now, not to use the delivery planner

I am able to print no problem but my collegue can chose the vehicule packing list but all is blank

My guess would be because the report ''vehicule packing list'' is not assign to Montreal or Quebec... ??

4eb247bd67f07bf52b1c3ee92426714d

photo

Yeah, that is meant to be used through the delivery planner and for whatever reason if you choose a location first it doesn't work

photo

is there a variable we can use in a packing list template that would grouped the items ? by contract ?

And what do you mean ''if you choose a location first'' ? what do they need to do in order to be able to print the vehicule packing list from the print utility ? As i told you, I can...

photo

You may want to check their permissions? When I log in as the admin and am on the lead page and choose on of the locations first (on left hand side) it doesn't allow me to print the the vehicle packing list...I doubt this will be fixed becuase the vehicle packing list is meant to be used in the delivery planner.

photo

Hello Susan

we really need this. It's the only thing holding us to switch to IO completly...

we decided not to use the delivery planner because the main thing for us to plan is the employees....

BUT, we still are assiging the truck to each lead. So my manager should be able to print the vehicule packing list from the print utility... as i am...

I tried logged as a manager to which i gave full permission. (andré Lachance and gave him access to both location) And did not choose a location and this is what he get :

afa60f0839835b2a331b1e5863cd702d

If i do the exact same thing i get the info printing correctly

Please help :)

photo

Hi Isabelle,

Why don't you want to use the delivery planner?

photo

Hello Casey, we chose not to use the delivery planner because:

1- we can't modify the driving time which is a problem for us with traffic

2- most of the time (70%) we have one contract per truck

3- we have much more planning to do for the employees than the trucks, so we had to go in the lead to enter information in SHIFT, which appears to be faster than adding employee by clicking the calender icone in the delivery planner.

4- also, we have added 2 additionnal ''optionnal field'' in the SHIFT section for our needs. Which we have pinted on the ''packing list''

So for now, implementing this, it was way easier to plan only in each leads.

The only thing i am missing is the vehicule packing list so i have grouped items for the accessories....

photo

Makes sense. I think a lot of that will be addressed when the new delivery planner is released. That's been delayed for a long time, but I have a feeling we'll see it before too much longer.

Regarding the drive time, I asked Tim years ago if IO could use the drive time calculation for the actual time and day you will be traveling. He thought that would be possible, but it's never come up again. I'll post that question to see if I can get it on the features list.

photo
photo

We've been testing this out and I have a developer looking too

photo

This should be working for workers now too

photo

Oh YES ! thank you Susan

By any chance, do you think we would be able to change anything on that packing list ? For exemple, when printing, it is pretty jam-packed and small

0ce1b7d714e5b793a5fd6746db1ba093

photo

The "grouped" packing list is a variable so there isn't a lot we can do with it other than change the size

photo

I understand

So putting the packing list itself bigger with bigger square and having an emply line between each main items (see in red) would be great

d7d632ac21fbfdbcdda571dbbdebc65e

photo

Hello Susan, i see that we now have the vehicule packing list in our packing list templates. Can i go in and modify ? I would like to translate.

3edfd8800994be909079af023932e1b6

photo

Yes, these can be modified

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file