Attachments

Skylar P. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

I saw that there is an option to add attachments to the rental item pages. Could this attachment be printed as a second page on packlists that include that item?

Comments (5)

photo

i think this can only be attachements as you would need to go into each item and open the file that was uploaded to view or print.. very similar to the attachements on an order.

This is good for like owners manuals, logs, pics of things with regards to the item

invoices from teh purchases, maybe if you have lets say a rock wall and have the cables replaced yearly that would be the spot to upload you invoice to show when they was purchased and changed etc.

photo

Hi Greg,

Got it, that makes sense. I was hoping for a way for our measuring instructions/maps for larger tents to be able to be printed with the packlist.

Thanks,

photo

Some use the variable *rentaloperateinstruct* and add any additional info like this under "operator instructions" in the advanced settings of the inventory item.

photo

i was about to say what susan said to use those extra fields in the inventory item also..

i got a phone call and she beat me to it LOL

photo

Awesome thanks guys!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file