COMING EVENTS

Tom S. shared this problem 14 months ago
Solved

Videos are often unhelpful because the screen is blurry and unreadable to me (a 76 year old guy) and presentation jumps around so much I get lost on where the presenter has gone. As I try to solve why my new coming events shows an event from June of 2021 at the top of the list, I wonder how Jqmi Prevete suddenly shows up ahead of those events that are actually upcoming

Comments (6)

photo

For the lead in question it should be in complete status, but if you look at the log on 6/8/22 user Nick52 changed the status from Complete to Paid (see attached). You should change the status of this lead back to complete.

photo

Thank you Gabby, but I am now wondering if this lead was changed by Nick in June of 22, why is it just now popping up for the first time? I didn't see it this morning or yesterday when I was working leads.

photo

show a screen show of your coming events? I this something you set up special or was it a default in IO

we have set up several upcoming events on our dashboard. Where is yours?

this is an example of one of our upcoming events it shows events 60 days our

7c2052e68de149e71af9bde2f3b61871

photo

Greg our question was answered by Gabby. The status got changed from complete to paid accidentally by staff. That made it show up under pending events although it was long completed.

Sent from my iPhone

photo

my question was more so what was your calling your coming events?

thought maybe you had something cool set up we all could use or do different from what we might be doing now :)

thanks

photo

Hi Tom, unfortunately there isn't a way for us to replicate what you saw this morning or yesterday...possibly it was over looked the first time? Or maybe you were filtering differently than when you had noticed.

photo
photo

Thank you for helping me clear up why this appears after the event was long over.

Sent from my iPhone

photo

You're very welcome!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file