Setting a $100 minimum on pickup orders

Cameron R. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Please help me put a $100 minimum on ALL orders . Especially pickup orders for tables and chairs. I have customers that order 1 table then pay in full. I tried changing it in distance charges but doesn’t appear to be the same thing?

Comments (2)

photo

Good morning, you do have it set up that way, if they try to get a quote they get an error message

• For our company to deliver to your area, your subtotal must be at least $120.00. Please contact us at 205-937-1769 for assistance.

they can only get a quote if the order is less that $120 if it is a pick up.

photo

But I’m trying to limit pickups to $100 minimum too.

photo

We don't currently have a feature for this because most our users that offer customer pickups have a variety of things they offer cheaper at their "storefront." I'll add this feature request to our list though.

photo

I appreciate it. I’m surprised that’s not an option already. By the time someone pulls the order and load the customers vehicle, keys in the order, print out the paperwork, processes the payment, unloads the customers vehicle on return, returns the order to inventory and keys in the completed order, it’s just not worth the hassle for a small order. Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file