Problem using Elementor

Cameron S. shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

Several pages are giving me an error when trying to edit with Elementor. The error calls for calling 'the_content' in the current template. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Comments (4)

photo

make sure your elementor is updated, we had that error once and when it updated it corrected it

also make sure all your plug ins are updated one not updated can create several trickle down issues

photo

Just as the previous comment said updating Elementor can fix this issue. I have already done that, and I'm not experiencing issues with Elementor on your site currently. Let me know if you are still having this problem, and what page you are having this problem on.

photo

I've updated Wordpress to the latest version. Elementor is set up to auto-update and I'm not seeing the option to update manually. This doesn't happen on all pages, only certain ones. For example the page Bounce house near me in Seymour, TN has this issue. I've only noticed it on the pages with City, State attributes in the title.

photo

That is a city landing page. We generally advise against editing those pages, as they are generated by IO. Additionally, sometimes those pages can't be edited with Elementor.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file