This object is in archive! 

Text Sending "stuck" in new interface

Ayden H. shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

We tried to send a test text via the new interface and it always 'sticks' on sending....the texts do not go out. Please advise

Comments (8)

photo

I realize now that I did not have an IO number set-up. That has been fixed.

However, every time I send the TEXT CONTRACT link, it appends an "@" symbol to the text message and it is an invalid link. If I send the TEXT QUOTE link (also via text, IO PHONE), it does not append this extra "@" symbol.

photo

Do you have an example from the log where this happened so we can take a look?

photo

I am clicking on each one in the log and cannot find where %40 was added to any of them. This may have been a glitch? Does everything seem to running smoothly now?

photo

Here's a screenshot of the most recent text...I tested the link for the contract and it's working

photo

It's still happening. Appears to potentially be related to the status of the quote. Green and black status are not doing it, these others are back to adding an "@" status

photo

Well, scratch the status suspicion. This one is complete...

photo

What time was that one sent? I need to look it up in the log

photo

These last 3 I just posted are in the last 20 minutes. As you can see from my screenshots, the correct URL shows on the logs, and in the text template. How it comes through via text, on the customer's end, is the issue.

Text yourself a few.

photo

Ok, thanks. Yeah, that is weird...in the log it shows it is sent normal...but I am unsure why it's adding text on the end. Having a developer take a look now

photo

THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE. JUST TRIED AGAIN AT 10:40PM TEXT TO 3305929120, APPENDS THE "@" STILL.

photo

The phone company we work with says this may be a bug on their end and they are working on it. It might be something to do with the text ending with an url ...so you may want to end it with something else. With a period...or thanks...give that a try.

photo

same text template we use at my dad's business, in IO, and no issues there.

photo

It doesn't happen for everyone...and even if there's a space at the end of his that you cannot see...it will help

photo
photo

delete

photo

Just try to send yourself a text from any lead using the "Text Contract" template.

Then use Text Quote template.

photo

Last night around 12am we sent about 20 texts from various leads to our cell, 3308085794

photo

see attached

photo

Some are even appending a "%40" at the end of the correct URL like this:

photo

Just tried again today, it shows the right URL in the template, but adds "%40" at the end...

photo

No it's still happening.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file