Incoming mail with Microsoft

isabelle A. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

Hello

We set up the incoming mail a few weeks ago and it worked fine after doing the below instruction but it does no work anymore. Do you know why or is the procedure below need to be done on a regular basis ?

Integrating with a Microsoft Account

If you are using Outlook, Office365, or other Microsoft account, you may have to enable IMAP. Here are instructions we received from Microsoft on how to properly do that.

Click on this link https://aka.ms/PillarEXOBasicAuth it will open up a Diag window in your admin center. On the right side of the window there will be first option to run the diagnostics.

After it will run it will give you a drop down menu, please select and enable IMAP and then click on the save button to save changes. Change might be immediate, but sometimes it might take up to one hour depending on the EXO sync, but after this all should be working fine on the CRM tool.

Comments (9)

photo

Your email integration in IO is testing fine from our end, it's possible Microsoft made some changes on their end and need you to complete those settings? Who did the email come from?

photo

The info in italique came from you. Back when i was trying to set it up.

After doing it , it worked but now, none of our emails are going in IO.

For exemple, see this lead 12845617

You will see in the CRM that the customer wrote to Jerome last friday and the email is there but the customer wrote back Monday (Yesterday) and the email is not there. When i went to Jerome workers file and see his email setting, the incoming mail tests does not work anymore.

photo

In the worker profile for Jerome the email settings for IMAP are set to other you should choose from the drop down if your email provider is listed and it is. We suggest doing so that way and recommend going through the other worker profiles to make sure they are setup this way.

photo

Yes, we did that but it does not work

I just did it again and when we test login it is not succesfull

5f05965b8f70a0a2d9bccfa5d0673297

photo

I have developers taking a look, will advise once it's reviewed.

photo

I would suggest trying going to the Microsoft Office 365 website and trying to log in there totally outside of inflatable office and see if you can get logged in if so then take those exact same login credentials and put them back in inflatable office they're very well could be a typo it's happened to me many times when I change my credentials in one place I forget that they need to be changed somewhere else

photo

Per developer: You should not select a provider and enter a username and password in the IMAP section if they are using the outlook token. I would suggest clearing out those values, revoking the outlook authentication, then re-granting. The test login can be used on the left side under outgoing email, not from the IMAP section. Let us know if you are still having issues after completing these steps.

photo

So, if i understand correctly, if we are using the ''grant outlook permission'' on the left side , it will work also for the incoming mail to go into the CRM ?

photo

That's correct

Leave a Comment

Attach a file