How do I get the lowest price to show as "Price From" on the website?

Michael P. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

When I set conditional pricing, the highest price is showing as the "price from" on the website. I want the lowest price to be displayed.

Comments (1)

photo

It's currently using the 24 hour (1 day) price. Here's how you edit that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzjZDgye6KU

photo

That didn't really help. I have two different prices for each item based on delivery type, not duration. How will changing the 24 hour price make it so the lowest price will be displayed?

Thanks,

Michael

photo

I see what you mean now. We don't currently support conditional pricing with the website display price, but we have it on our todo list for a future feature. Currently when it looks it up it uses the first price it finds in the database and there isn't a way to toggle which price that is. I'll update our product development system with your request so this feature can show user interest in it.

photo

Thank you. Is there a more efficient way for me to set different prices for a specific item based on the delivery method? Or set unique delivery charges for each item?

I have items that have very different handling requirements and it doesn't make sense to charge the same delivery charge (for example I have a 100 pound inflatable movie theater system that I can easily load into the back of an SUV; and I have a Mammoth combo that consists of 3 200+lb units that have to be assembled (700lbs total)

photo

You are using conditional pricing in the correct way for this scenario. We just have not yet build out our WordPress Plugin to handle this scenario

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file