deleting old inventory items

Lisa C. shared this question 2 years ago
Awaiting Reply

I have tried selecting deleting - yet i go back and they are there again? can I permanently delete older items on my inventory?

Comments (5)

photo

Do you have an example of what you are trying to delete? If an item has a rental history it will just make it "inactive"--in case you have to look up in the future.

photo
$ 3.00 Party Loot BagsNoFood ConcessionsNo0.00
$1.00 Xmas Loot BagsNoFood ConcessionsNo0.00
$4.00 Party Loot BagsNoFood ConcessionsNo0.00
$5.00 Party Loot BagNoFood ConcessionsNo0.00
(1) Pups & Kittens Bouncer/Slide1NounusedPuppy & Kitten ComboNo17 x 9.10 x 17190.00
photo

I do show these items have been made inactive

photo

but can i remove completely, its a nuuisance when searching inventory and havin g to scroll and seeing all the old items

photo

If they are attached to existing events then you cannot delete them, just make them inactive.

I'll put in a request to adjust this

photo

If I delete items example is we were told we could list our units as "wet" and "dry" separately with a parent/child setup.. now we are over our 10 items and are looking to try to save before upgrading.. so the question is if I delete one of the parent/child units does it impact past rental invoices and anyone who has a future booking? We were thinking to just add the "wet" option as an accessory as we were recommended in initial tutorial consultation for when we reached 10 units?

photo

Future rental item will need to be switched from the wet unit to adding the accessory. It will not affect past rental invoices, just make the wet unit in active and then add the wet option as an accessory to the dry.

photo
photo

Hi, I just have a couple of questions, if we go over 10 inventory, could we add more and then you guys would just have to adjust the counts/ monthly fee? How much is an additional unit cost, if we go over 10units? Thank you!

photo

HI Jen Jen, Support reached out to me and let me know you had some questions regarding Inventory Pricing. Is there a good time to reach out? Attached is a link to my calendar if that makes things any easier for finding a time. https://calendly.com/d/4cf-f4b-gh7/15-minute-meeting

Leave a Comment

Attach a file