up sell not respecting price level

isabelle A. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hello

I chose price level for the up sell in online quoting

But, if you look at this quote; https://rental.software/quotes/quote_confirm.php?name=*Proludik Montreal FR&qid=12666395&cid=8363089

it absolutly do not respect price level.

Is there somewhere we can choose the up sell to be related to categories ? In that case, customer is having a quote for pick up but the up sell propose items that we need to delivery and supervise....

Comments (9)

photo

The "price level" setting shows 3 different price options to the customers as an upsell. If you want to specifically set what the customer sees for each item you can do this under each item's settings under "upsells". You can choose what upsells each item would show for this under this setting instead of it being random.

photo

Should we be able to use the ''edit multiple'' for the up sell ? I tried and i does not seams to work

photo

I don't believe that feature will work for this

photo

would be nice... because we will choose the upsell item by categories so would be faster to select all the items in a particular categorie and edit multiple.

I have more than 400 items... do you think this is something that could be done or place in line to be done ?

photo

We can check and see...not sure how long something like this would take

photo

thank you, so i will not be waiting for that and i will update each manually

BUT, can you explain this:

Just want to make sure i understand before going in each rental to add upsell

de526c5779b637f4af5adcb37823e8c8

photo

That just means if an item isn't rented, not available and not chosen as an upsell item it's set as zero priority

photo

Not chosen as an upsell item where ? in the upsell section in inventory ?

photo

Yes

Leave a Comment

Attach a file