reCaptcha

Tom S. shared this problem 14 months ago
Solved

Thank you for the links to add reCaptcha to cut down on the spam I am getting each day on leads page. After 3 hours of trying to follow the directions I need to turn this over to someone who can do it. I clicked on the button to inform IO if you get stuck, I got stuck, as usual trying to follow the directions.

Comments (3)

photo

Hello,

It looks like you had reCaptcha added to your contact form at the bottom of you homepage. I have added it to your quote request form as well. I'm going to put in a ticket to our web devs to see if we can add honey pot to your site to also help reduce the spam.

I'll let you know once this is complete.

Thank you

photo

Hey Brittany. Can we please get that added to our message app on home page bottom right popup form please. Bouncing on air

photo

Hello Brittany,

Can we have you place the reCaptcha on our site? I am so tired of them telling me I will be a millionaire if I let them do all my marketing or asking if I need a mail-order bride.

photo
photo

Hi Tom,

Our developers advised honeypot was already added to your site. At this time, you have reCaptcha on your quote request form, both contact forms and honey pot is on your site.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

photo

Thank you

Get Outlook for iOS

Leave a Comment

Attach a file