Inventory Overbooking

Olivia V. shared this problem 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Our inventory is overbooking on some of our leads. For example our lead ID 12602289 is for February 23rd event date and it is over booking our 6 foot tables by 21 and when you see where the overbooking is coming from it is over booking for a lead ID 12823233 that is taking place on August 19th.

Comments (7)

photo

I just saved Lead 12823233 and it removed the conflict from 12602289. I don't think that it updated.

photo

Great! Could that have been because we copied the last event and changed the date? We have seen this happen a few times and then when we changed something it fixed.

photo

Yes I'm pretty sure that's what happened as well. If it happens again just save the lead manually and see if it changes it.

Thanks!

photo
photo

Hi Jen!

So we notice the inventory overbooking again but it seems to be over booking if it is a parent/child item. For example lead ID 12919259 the bases only line is over booking by 102 but the bases in the packages are only overbooked by 3?

Have a great day,

Olivia Verdell

730 N. Westwood

Toledo, Ohio 43607

419-531-9977 Office

419-531-4014 Fax

Feel free to visit us on the web at www.meredithpartyrentals.com for all of our policies!

Like our facebook page for updates on our newest items https://www.facebook.com/MeredithPartyRentals

photo

Try removing and readding these items and see if this fixes the issue? I don't want to do it incase I miss something or mess it up. Let me know if this works and if not I will create a ticket.

photo

Yes we tried that and it didn’t fix it unfortunately.

Have a great day,

Olivia Verdell

730 N. Westwood

Toledo, Ohio 43607

419-531-9977 Office

419-531-4014 Fax

Feel free to visit us on the web at www.meredithpartyrentals.com for all of our policies!

Like our facebook page for updates on our newest items https://www.facebook.com/MeredithPartyRentals

photo

I just checked this lead again and this is the only thing that is showing a conflict? Earlier it was almost everything that was showing?

photo

thats the wrong lead its lead ID 12919259

photo
photo

I have put in a ticket with developers to see what is causing this repeated issue.

photo

i have another example you can look at for this also - lead ID 12934553 it is over booking some of the pipe and drape pieces by 1000s and when you click to see who else is getting it it say it is only on that lead. We have tried contracting it to see if it would go away and we have even manually saved it and gotten out of it.

photo
photo

I have added this to the ticket!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file