Multiple Advanced Times on a Lead

Andrea C. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

As our clients sometimes have events that run for multiple days, it would be great to be able to offer more than one set of advanced times to calculate the cost to the client correctly. For example, if a client wants an attendant for an item on Friday from 5pm until 9pm, and then again on Saturday from 9am until 5pm. Currently, we have to just count up the hours that the item and/or attendant is needed and then make up the hours in the advanced times slots. This would communicate better with the clients and keep the records of the events cleaner on the company's end.

Comments (2)

photo

I have a ticket in with developers to see if this is a possibility.

photo

Here is what developer has said:

here are the options currently:

• Make multiple leads. One for each day. Pretty easy to do when copying
  • Make attendants an item/accessory that you can use advanced times for and don’t use the staffing option.

photo

The attendant idea is interesting. I already have mine set up that way. It won't work for this situation though because we can't add the attendant multiple times on each item. If we could, this would work really well. That seems like a very difficult feature to add.

One way it does work: create several copies of the Attendant accessory (we call it Event Staff), then add that accessory multiple times to the necessary rental items. Check out what it looks like on a contract. One problem I see is that the first one doesn't show the date, only the time. That's probably an easy fix.bfa0b7bf63f3ee35302d0257b5400a4c

photo

You could always name them differently as well: Attendant, Attendant Day 2, Attendant Day 3.

What do you think, Andrea?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file