what is the best way to send a safety document to a customer ?

isabelle A. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there a place to store safety documents so i can link them in an email to a customer ?

I am not talking about something related to a particular item. For exemple: Tips and rules for a fun an safe day with inlfatables. that i would give to my customer when i do not have employees staying on site to supervise.

i was looking at the suvery and training section but , how do i send it to a customer ?

First i would like it to be included in the template email when i send the contract

Then, i would like it to be included in an automated email

Thank you for your help figuring this

Comments (7)

photo

You can create a training but then we would create a URL to that training for you to place into an email template!

photo

Ok, i have created this one; Consignes de sécurité pour jeux gonflables.

Can you create the URL ?

And if i change or add something in the survey, will you need to change or update the URL ? I guess not but just want to be sure

photo

https://rental.software/survey/survey_display.php?surveyID=2887&leadid=*leadid*&vendor=50219

Here is the link. It won't work unless you send it in an email from a live lead. It will update automatically if you make changes.

photo

Thank you

when you say it will not work unless sent from an email from a live lead; does that mean that i can't add it in a contract ? and will it work if put in an automated email ?

I want to send it with the contract to sign first but i would need to send it a couple of days prior as a reminder...

photo

You can send it with a contract but put the link on the email itself...not ON the contract. But can put it on any email...that's fine...an automatic email is ok too

photo

Thank you

And i am not sure; since it's a training to a customer, will i be notify when he clicks on the link and go throught the questions ?

photo

If you have questions at the end you will have "results" showing on the lead like survey results

Leave a Comment

Attach a file