Max Capacity Fee

Brandy C. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hello, Is there a way to add logic that if you have a total of 4 or more booking for an event date that a message would display that a max capacity fee will apply. Can this message display after the Damage Fee message and only display if the number of booking is 4 or greater. If less than 4 booking the message will not display. Reason meaning, I don’t want the first time a customer see a max capacity fee is when they get the quote. Thanks in advance.

Max Capacity Fee: Due to the number of bookings on your event date a max capacity fee will apply. In order to avoid this fee it's recommended that you book a week in advance.

Comments (1)

photo

Good afternoon, here is a youtube video on the Max Capacity fee.

photo

Thanks for providing the video, yes I already setup the max capacity fee. However I was wondering if a message can be displayed when the max capacity fee will be trigger. The message I would like to display is on the prior message and I also copied below.

Max Capacity Fee: Due to the number of bookings on your event date a max capacity fee will apply. In order to avoid this fee it's recommended that you book a week in advance.

photo

I have added this message to the Max Capacity Fee, this will display during checkout.

photo

Good Morning, is there anyway to have the max capacity fee message displayed under the damage fee message? See screenshot. Is there a way to know how many booking it is for that event date and if it’s 4 or more to have the max capacity fee message under the damage fee message? If the booking is less than 4, don’t have the max capacity fee message display? Also, I don’t see the message displayed during checkout (See second screenshot), but this might be fine if the message can display under the damage fee if only there are more than 4 bookings.. Thanks

photo

No this is not a possibility, we can definitely add it after the damage waiver, but it will show all the time. The message will only show to the customer when they are trying to book and you are at your max capacity. You don't have anything booked for the day that you were trying. I also noticed on your max capacity fee that you have it set to 1 you might want to change that to 4 or every customer after 1 for the day will get charged that max capacity fee.

Thanks

photo

I want to make sure I understand, can we have a quick 5 minute call?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file