Website Price Display

Skylar P. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

I have seen on the product pages of other IO users sites that the text next to the price can be changed. Currently mine is saying the date and how many hours. How do I go about changing this to something more simple like "Starting at $X.XX" ?

Comments (2)

photo

Pricing display is adjusted in the Admin Login for WP in the IO plugin in the pricing tab.

photo

Hi Gabrielle,

I have looked at that it appears to only give the option for certain time periods, 1hr , 2hr, 1 day etc. How do I set it to just show the base price, without a time period associated with that price. E.G "Starting at $100". I prefer not to have the price set-up to show additional days pricing on the site because customers are always entering more than one day as their event date even though their event is just one day. I think they doing this because they are confused on when delivery and pick up will be. I submitted a post on here asking about a way for customers to pick their delivery window or at least a note explaining delivery times but didn't receive a response.

photo

for the time period display, you'd have to go into the shortcoder (also in wordpress plugin) and manually change it. For the delivery window, You COULD create an optional field allowing customers to write in what they would like on the check out page but you'd have to manually transfer that to the event date/time tab on a lead so it shows in your route planner.

photo

Correct the shortcode would need to edited for the wording on the pricing. If you are looking to add a note that explains your delivery times to the customer while they shopping you could do this by adding an in cart message in WP in the IO plugin for cart settings.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file