Auto Response

Chuck C. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hello. Chuck here from SuperFun. It seems that our system is not responding to customers with our normal auto-response after they request a quote or visit our website. Thanks.

Comments (7)

photo

is this something new you have set up or something you been using for a long time?

is it texting or emails?

photo

Do you have a lead where this has happened?

photo

We have responses set up to go to customer or lead that is interested or visits our site. I believe it happened with "Angle Kennedy." Thanks.

photo

Look at Hannah Frye. It says i.o. sent her email in 1969

photo

Are you referring to the Event Hawk automation that runs? I need a little more info on what is "normal" and should be happening?

photo

Hey Gabby! I guess some of our potential customers aren't receiving the automated "Thank you for visiting our website, is there anything we can help yoou with, etc." message that automatically sends after someone reaches out. I will try again today to test it. Thanks.

Chuck

photo

I see you guys have an auto email set up in the email center for "Customer - Visitor Feedback" and when viewing the log for that email template it appears it is going out as it should if that is one you are referring to.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file