How much is Event Hawk?

Luke P. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

I've asked before, and even had a zoom meeting with someone who was looking at my seo and set up of my site. But still never received a quote. I am interested, but I want to know the ugly truth. What is the minimum amount that EH can do for me with cost, and what's the most EH can do for me with cost?

Comments (2)

photo

Here is a quick sheet that they put out yesterday regarding that information

Basically you still continue to pay I owe the same amount of money and then you add on the additional costs for event Hawk based on your inventory level

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1merrm7TzMUaXerjvCtRRGzMQ8SgQS507FRUppKV5vUk/mobilebasic

photo

There. That's exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you very much. Will call today.

photo

That is only for their support and switching your io site to the event Hawk version of io essentially. Event Hawk software would be an additional $97 per month. So $39 hosting to IO, then $97 to EH, plus the additional fee depending on how many items

photo
photo

The way it was explained is you continue to pay inflatable office what you pay them now and then based on the chart on how many inventory items you have is the additional cost you would then in turn add that you would pay to event Hawk if you look at the link above that chart spells it out for you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file