Package Qty's

Skylar P. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

I would like to set-up my tent packages so that the price displays on the product page. Doing this allows the customer to add additional chairs and tables that they aren't charged for, is there a way yet for an item qty that is more than the required qty to update the price?

OR is there a way to lock the qty so that they can't add additional chairs and tables? (tried selecting in the package settings "hide quantity control on website" and that didn't work as the qty can still be changed in the cart.

Also is there a way for the customer to choose between 2 chair types, for example they can choose either 48 Black Folding Chairs or 48 White Folding Chairs?

Comments (8)

photo

Update: Additional tables and chairs added to the packager are now updating the price correctly. Cart was a bit slow to respond but it is functioning as it should.

Still looking for a way for the customer to choose a different color chair without making a seperate package if possible

photo

just tried to add 1 additional table to a package from the leads page, it is not updating the price on the leads page but it is on the cart/quote form on the website. Any solution for fixing this on the leads page?

photo

What other color chairs do you have? You could always add them as accessories to your package but not have them be required and not override the price if want to charge for them? Or are you wanting them to have a choice on colors?

photo

Having a choice between white and black would be great, base package price shows price for black with an option to switch to white. This isn't all that necessary but would be a cool feature. My main concern with the packages right now is my comment above

"just tried to add 1 additional table to a package from the leads page, it is not updating the price on the leads page but it is on the cart/quote form on the website. Any solution for fixing this on the leads page?"

photo

I have this with a developer taking a look!

photo

Hi Jen,

Any update on this one?

Thanks,

photo

This is still under review with developers.

photo

Per Developer:

override price is meant for packages where the accessories are not priced. it’s all through the package. packages are not billed as items since they just contain items. if you want the price to show separate, uncheck the override price box where they added the accessories to the item. be it known that it may increase your rental count.

So all in all this will not work. So if you want them to be able to add more tables and chairs, they are saying to uncheck the override price and adjust your pricing of the package accordingly.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file