Inventory using COMMON RENTAL DATA Builtin

Greg H. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

When i view my inventory using the built in Common Rental Data Report why does it display code instead of description..

it has the description info in the code but its all messed up

9b7b0a09123eed2aca561a0d0301b47e

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Greg,

It looks like the description is showing this way for all accounts. I'm sending this to the developers to let them know!

Thank you!

photo

thanks for your help !

You guys are always so helpful..I am so glad I am part of the IO family!

photo

Hi Greg!

The description field is meant to be an HTML field. If you would like to add a text description instead, you would need to use another field that is not an HTML field and include it in your report.

Thank you!

photo

this is a pre formated report from IO

then the description that IO provided is the incorrect one

can they fix the default report they created?

92b83dcf33f317a9078661b23d35f3c3

photo

that is the only drop down option available to pick from for desctiption

da0de104ed0762da50efdaac4664000f

photo

That is meant to be html field/data pulled for this report...doesn't look like they plan on changing it :/

photo

so here is a few more questions because all the info on the template variables and what we use in our forms

there is from the variable list

0ff3af451a8fb1f459a366816777e990

and we use this in our invoices/ packing lists, etc to get the rental descriptions to appear on our forms emails and everything else

83ddbaa7158af5832ed2610c8cea759d

so im not sure why it would pull HTML stuff in the report IO created for us to use and not allow us the option to have a rental name field in the drop down like we use everywhere else?

Rental Description in the drop down should give us Rental Description we get everywhere else correct?

Thanks

photo

Yes...I believe specifically the common rental data report pulls that way

photo

thanks so much i get it now..

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file