Restrict auto booking

Armando A. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I turned off online auto booking, after reviewing there order how do I approve it so they can continue to place order and pay?

Comments (2)

photo

You would have to put the order in a contracted status and send the customer a contract manually to have them pay.

photo

How do you do that?

photo

Good morning,

You can manually move your lead statuses in the lead itself. Once you are ready to send out the contract, you would then select the email option at the top right of your screen (in the lead) and select "Customer - Contract" as your template. This will send out the contract to your customer. But before sending out the email, you will need to go into your email preferences and Grant Gmail Permission. I also see that you have not completed your onboarding training. If you would like to schedule a date and time, we can go over this in the meeting and show you how to send these out!! Here is our onboarding calendar.

photo
photo

Instead of restricting autobooking, you could not show the quote (setting is in the same place) then you can manipulate the quote and send too.

photo

What do you mean by manipulating the quote then send it ?

photo

Someone would add items to the card and request a quote. They'd be sent to a thank you page stating you'll be in touch. You can then add/remove fees or change pricing based on what you know. Then send them the quote. Once they see it, if they are good with it, they can click through to the contract and book then.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file