Availability not updating

Brooke B. shared this question 16 months ago
Awaiting Reply

On the checkout page, availability of items does not update when a new date is chosen. It only updates when a new timeslot is chosen. Is there a workaround for this so people don't think an item is unavailable because they only changed the date?

Comments (6)

photo

Do you have an example of what you mean, I'm trying to duplicate what your saying and it's not working.

photo

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm specifically looking at availability on the request a quote page where the "add to quote" button changes to a yellow "not available" if the item is unavailable. An example is this Saturday the 14th I have a booking for the "Castle Slide Combo". If I try to create a new quote and pick my date and time on Saturday, it correctly says it is unavailable. However, if I change the date to Sunday it still says unavailable, which is not accurate. It does not update to say available until I choose a different time slot. My concern is that many customers will choose different dates when looking for availability and will not change the time slot.

Thanks for your help,

Brooke

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

Hi Brooke,

The developer who worked on this has fixed the issue. He did want me to relay to you that because of the way you succinctly described your issue and gave an example he was able to resolve your issue in much less time. So, thank you for that. Please let us know If you have additional questions or concerns.

photo

Thank you for looking into it! Unfortunately, I just tested it and I'm still experiencing the same issue. It's on the quote request page if that was unclear before.

photo

I have submitted your response back to the developer!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file