Accessories location on webpage

Cameron S. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I have three banners for a modular bounce house. When I check the override price checkbox on the accessories portion of the page, the banners are listed towards the bottom of the website page under an "Accessories:" tag, which is where I want them. But if I add a banner to the cart from this location it will not update the price to include the $10.00 banner fee. If I uncheck the override price checkbox the banners are listed further up the webpage near the initial picture, and I do not want them listed there.

Is there a way to list the banners under the "Assessories:" tag and still update the carts price when added to the cart?

Comments (2)

photo

Hello,

The reason the banners were being listed further up is due to the option to list the accessories as a drop down. In order to remove this option, the accessory limit must be zero. I removed the override price option and removed the list accessories as drop option. Please take a look now. Let me know if you have any questions.

321e59c4aa3a5e9fc0877dd9c60eadd1

photo

Thanks, this seems to be working. Originally I didn't want the customer to have the option to select more than one accessory, but this seems to be the best method. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file