linking 2 sets of banners

Brandy C. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I’ve created to sets of banners. One is named “Choose a Banner Package”. Under this set I’ve removed the dollar amount from the banner name since the cost is already within the cost of the package. The other is named “Choose a Banner”. Under this set the dollar amount is included within the banner name. However do I link the 2 sets together since it’s technically one banner but have two different names. For example, Under “Choose a Banner Package” the banner is named “Batman”. Under “Choose a Banner”, the banner is named “$10- Batman”. Thanks

Comments (2)

photo

So on the Batman Banner it can be added to several different bounce houses or only one specific one and the second part of my question is do you have one Batman Banner or multiple I understand that you're not charging it sometimes and you're charging it others but do you still only have one or more than one that they could do with more than one customer at a time?

photo

So what I gather is you add an item that says choose Banner and then your customer picks the $10 Batman or the free Batman or is this only something that you're in House people will see?

photo

Yes the banner can be added to several different bounce houses but I only have one banner per theme (only one Batman, only one Pete the Cat etc). I have one set that corresponding to the party packages deals and one set that corresponding to the individual rentals. On the party packages I changed the name to remove the dollar amount because the cost is within the total amount displayed. I don’t want the customer thinking they are being charged the $10 because it’s within the name so that’s why I have two different sets. Now I just need to link the 2 together because it’s only 1 banner per theme but the software thinks it’s two different items. I need something equivalent to the relationship function when it’s setup as an accessory. Hopefully this makes sense, if not feel free to give me a call. Thanks in advance.

photo

what if you set up the banner as an inventory item and add the qty you have of each..

then have an accessory item called banner free and banner 10 with the charges of 0 and 10.00

then add each banner package to the bounces you have

then when you rent x bouncer with batman added it would make batman unavailable to other rentals and under batman you can pick 0 charge or 10.00 charge.

it would look something like this... is this what you are trying to get to ?

3536550918ad4ec0658aa036f4e81318

photo

I’m not sure I quite understand your solution. I just want to make sure the 2 sets that are setup are linked together. Is there a way to do that?

photo

You can set them up only once but when you attach them to the package just "override price"

photo

Yes I had to create another set so that I can remove the dollar amount from the banner name. This was one of the items I discuss with Jen during our meeting the other day. I believe this is the last outstanding item when it comes to setting up the package deals. Jen are we able to setup one last call to discuss this last item?

photo

Here is a link to schedule w/ support.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file