Payment section - add information

isabelle A. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

In the payment section, can we add the type of card and contract number ?

Also, i would be nice to be able to filter by dates

897fb4ff21b53dce0e0bbec2e5e7b638

Comments (9)

photo

I have submitted your request to developer.

photo

Hello Jen

Any news on this ? I really need to be able to have a report by type of credit card

photo

This is still being worked out by developers.

photo

Hello, I see that we are now able to filter by date. Thank you

Are you still tooking to add the contract number and type of credit card ? This would be important because the amount are deposit in our bank acount by type of credit card and we need to do the conciliation.

Thank you

photo

I've been notified by developers that these changes should be going out with the next release possibly the end of this month.

photo

Hello

I see that you added the filter by date, thank you

BUT, can we have the type of card and contract number ?

Type of card is important because it is deposit by type of card in our account, not provider, so we do need to have a total per type of card.

Thank you

photo

Hello,

I am following up with our developers to see if the type of card and contract/lead number can be added to this section.

I will let you know what they advise.

Thank you

photo

Hi Isabelle,

I was able to create a report in the payment section to include the card type. Please take a look.

The report is called "Payments w/ Card Type"

Thank you

photo

Great 1 i did not realize we could do reports in the payment section

The only thing missing is the lead id. I tried to add it in the report but it seams that that field is not available. Would it be possible to add it ? Because, we do have organisation with many leads....

photo

Also, can you check if you can make the sorting work ? no column is sorting when clicking on it

photo

when building the report it should tell you which fields you can sort by (I find that this is something that is true for non Lead page reports as the sort by feature doesn't work in inventory as well if there isn't a box for it)

3625e85f5f3d444b50b4f7cccdf0d5d5

photo

thank you Nicki

photo

You could build a filter for each card type

8268e1df7947dd647568bf3e605af300

then apply it to a report and build a bunch of them.

Payment - Visa

Payment - Master

etc

But I wish they were sortable

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied