Where can i change the order of vehicule in delivery planner ?

isabelle A. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

Hello

Is there a way to change the order of the vehicule below ?

2f67aef0064b2cc227d342a6018b5369

Comments (9)

photo

Sadly. You can't. You have to delete them all and add them in in the order you want. Kinda sucks if you have a bunch of stuff on the routes.

photo

thank you

And, do you know if we can change the travel time ? not really realistic when there is traffic !

photo

The travel times are pulled by the maps services...if you think you may need more time you might want to space out on the planner

photo
photo

You can in each lead. It's usually set by Google I think. When in a lead, click the green part of the event bar to adjust travel time. Alternatively, leave a small gap between events. 

I believe there is a setting to auto calculate travel time. You can turn that on and off. 

photo

You can change the vehicle order in Settings>Vehicles. Use the arrows to move them into the order you like.

bb3b990ddfbfbc6d8bbd4ff02c42e400

photo

What! I've tried that, it didn't work and they told me I couldn't change the order.

photo

Current Order:3f767448c99ac7b4626d9eaf07bb00ab

New order:

88530c3f448c0f2152ac5209bc2d1649

Works for me!

photo
photo

Thank you Casey, i tried but it does not change the order in the delivery planner. does it work for you ?

Also, where can you enter the city ? do you need to create them as well in the worker module ?

photo

Yes, I've rearranged the order many times. And I tested it before I posted, just to make sure it still works.

I'm not sure about the city. I'll see what I can figure out.

photo

Old io has an option to set addresses for each vehicle. I don't see that it makes any difference though. I just set a different address for one vehicle, but the route still had it starting at the warehouse.

272db4692ad95b24c63f5ac08ade67c5

photo

You can go in to old IO, then workers tab and vehicle (left sidebar) and drag them around to rearrange them.

photo
photo

If you have a route set, and you need to move it to a different vehicle, click on the name of the vehicle at the top of the route, then select from the dropdown which vehicle you'd like to move that route to.

photo

Isabelle! After changing the order, did you try clicking the circle with arrow on the top right of the screen to "Save" the order.

Image Attached

photo

Thank you both of you

So i guess there is no ''save'' button in the new IO. I went into the old IO and modified the order and saved it.

Same thing for the city, i could add it in the old IO

photo

There is, of sorts. In one of my comments I left an image of the button to push in new IO that saved my order. 

photo

When i click on the circle arrow, it changes back the order to what is was .... but i just tried it and it is saving now. Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file