How to trigger a discount if customer books online.

Mark M. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Trying to apply a discount if the customer books their event online. Thought I saw an example where someone was able to create a filter using the autobook variable. Haven't been able to find it now that I have some time to work on it.

Would like to increase pricing by $25.00 on my bigger items but give the customer #25.00 off if they book themselves online.

Mark Molnar

Party Launchers

Comments (2)

photo

If you have autosave turned on and the workers module. Assign anyone that answers phones as a sales rep. Then create a filter that captures leads who do not have a sales rep assigned (this is automatically assigned in the lead if you create or edit the lead). Use this filter as a requirement for the discount of $25 in the promo/fees.

Alternatively, you can use the legacy promo/fee set up and just post a coupon code on your home page to be used.

However, you'll have to make sure customers know that they get $25 off when they book on their own. I know I had a code for online bookings and we'd get people to call in with questions and go almost all through the process just to ask if they can have the discount or if they can book online now for the discount. You'll need to have a way to answer them.

photo

Yes, Chad has a great idea here...use a coupon code for online booking...let us know if you need help!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file