quick books pulling previous transactions

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I have connected quick books. there were a few transactions prior to that. They are not syncing. Can I do something on the IO side to get them to sync?

Comments (3)

photo

Which ones aren't syncing that you want over in QB?

photo

See attached photo

photo

we have reconnected QuickBooks, but two transactions are still not moving over to QuickBooks.

945 Patricia Sheehan completed

1640 Erin Lantz Completed

photo

Have you gone to the elfprosva login and reconnected? Are you using Online or Desktop? I don't show you integrated through IO yet

photo

well, our admin set it up under their account PGardner, but it is for the same business. It says connected when I log in to view from their user.

photo

When you integrated did you make sure to backdate to catch all these leads/payments?

photo

I thought so, because some came through. Let me check with her though

photo
photo

When using multi location you need to use a separate login/worker for the QB integration. You will want to wait now until the new account is ready and integrate then

photo

It was a separate account for the person that synced these up. Is it fetching information from both locations? Can you go ahead and disconnect it on your end?

photo
photo

You would have to go to the login where it's synced and go to the QB settings to disconnect.

photo

thanks

photo

Did you set up a new Elf Pros account? What is the username? Thanks!

photo

elfprosva

is a separate one I had before we tried the location. Should I use that one or create a brand new one?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file