Tips on backoffice page

Russell S. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Is there any way to add tips to the backoffice page (the one that we use when booking a customer order)? Sometimes we will get a payment after the facy=t that has a tip or a customer will tell us to add a tip to an order after it is finished.

Comments (3)

photo

You could set up an email to be able to send out to customers w/ the QR code for tipping...there wouldn't be a way to do this directly on the lead unless you add the tip as a "fee"

photo

This does not answer the question.

Is there any way to allow a person working for my company to add on a tip to a customer's order? All of the current options (and the one that you suggested) are for the customer to add the tip. Sometimes the customer requests us to add the tip (or they give us a check for more than the balance due with the rest being intended as a tip), but there is no way for me to add a tip to the order. Can you add the tip protocol to the order screen that we (my employees and I) see?

photo

You could always add the tip the old way...as a fee. This would be the only way for an employee to add to a lead

Leave a Comment

Attach a file