I have some payments in IO that aren't uploading to quickbooks?

Jenna H. shared this problem 45 days ago
Solved

Comments (4)

photo

Lead examples?

photo

In the payment section of the lead, we have manually put in the amount that has been paid and usually it will update in quickbooks and leave a quickbooks symbol next to the reference. But this has not been happening as of late. Wondering if I disconnect I.O from quickbooks and re-sync whether this will fix the problem

f178059ade655925271ed3b8f9dd75a1

photo

None of mine have that QB symbol anymore. That must have gone away. Are these leads in a status that sends them to QB? Can you find the invoices in QB?

photo

some of the leads are marked as completed, some as contracted and some as confirmed. It only seems to be an issue with a couple, The last few I have put through have the QB symbol again but these 4 or 5 dont.

photo

I show that your contracted status leads' info are not sent to QB. (see settings-->Lead Statuses) Have you noticed if the ones that are not going over are all "contracted"

photo

one is contracted, but there are a couple that are marked as confirmed and completed

photo

Can you send the examples?

photo

This is from a job that has been already completed. The payments have not been uploaded to QB

4ec0d574a8375e47fdd41146cd29e8d4

photo

What is the lead #?

photo

photo

Thank you! We are taking a look

photo
photo

We are having a developer take a look...please send over any other examples you have, thanks!

photo

From our developer:

Looks like invoices are failing which are causing payments to not come in due to a tax error, which we have seen before specifically with users in Australia. Although, from a lead that didn’t import using this one as an example https://rental.software/account/#/leads/33118093 it doesn’t look like the items are tax exempt so I’m thinking you will need to GST set up in QB.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file